ImmersionRC 25mW 5.8Ghz TX
Lightweight, powerful, 25mW 5.8GHz transmitter.
Transmits Video and Telemetry Data for GPS and Antenna Tracking Systems
FPV flight was hampered in its early years by the rapid spread of 2.4GHz R/C gear. This equipment caused interference on 2.4GHz A/V links which made them unusable.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The onboard switching regulator easily powers connected 5v cameras with a clean, noise-free power source, with enough power to drive power-hungry HD cameras.
The standard, polarized, locking FatShark/ImmersionRC connectors ensure that critical connections cannot work free during flight, and can never be inserted backwards.
- 25mW output power
- SMA Antenna Connector (wire antenna on certain models)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5v cameras (including HD versions)
- Weight: 20 grams
- Size: 57 x 34mm
- Input voltage range: 6 - 16 v
- Input power: 1W (25mW), 1.5W (100mW)
- Completely legal in Australia without the need for a license.