TBS GREENHORN 5.8Ghz FPV Tx (25MW)
TBS GREENHORN 5.8Ghz (25MW)
CE- and FCC-certified video transmitter that can be used together with 2.4 GHz remote controls without interference. Fully legal operation without HAM license! Built to be the smallest video transmitter and to be used in plug & play configuration with the TBS CORE. Range with Cloverleaf or 5dBi Patch RX antenna approx. 1 km, 500m on multirotors. Add higher gain antennas for more range.
The unique TBS design allows you to mount the antenna away from interfering electronics to give you maximum range, without running unnecessary wires to your video transmitter.
TBS GREENHORN Manual
- TBS GREENHORN 5.8GHz 25mW video transmitter
- 8cm video transmitter cable
- Antennas sold separately (!!)
- Legal to use worldwide, WITHOUT ANY LICENSE
- 13dBm (25mW) of clean output power
- RP-SMA connector, transmitter antenna sold separately
- Fully compatible with 2.4GHz remote controls
- World's smallest video transmitter: 40 x 19mm
- 4 pin Molex Picoblade connector
- Input voltage: 3.3V - 5V (TBS CORE compatible)
- Transmitting frequencies: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725 MHz