ArduFlyer V2.5.2 + GPS
NOW WITH CN06 PLUS!!!
NON – SOLDERED!!! – Add our soldering service to have this soldered for you.
The ArduFlyer is a complete open source autopilot system. Its design come from 3DRobotics and it 100% compatible with APM2.5. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. This version comes with the RC/Servo connectors unsoldered, so you can choose between straight or right-angled ones, both of which are included.
Arduino and ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Compatible!
Includes both right angle and straight pins for I/O, allowing user to customize as needed.
Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
Onboard 16Mbit Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
Digital compass powered by HMC5883L chip, included on the main board.
Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
Atmel's ATMEGA2560-16AU and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Apm2.5 x 1
- CN06 PLUS!
U-blox CN-06 GPS PLUS
- u-blox UBX-G6010-ST
- 5 Hz update rate
- 25 x 25 x 2 mm ceramic patch antenna
- LNA and SAW filter
- Rechargeable 3V lithium backup battery
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- I2C EEPROM for configuration storage
- GPS Power and Fix indicator LED
- 40.64 x 66.42 x 7.8 mm total size, 12.4 grams
- Mounting hole diameter: 3.3mm
- Mounting hole installation position 61.09 x 35.31mm
- HMC5883L Magnetometer
- ArduFlyer/APM 2.5.x compatible external Magnetometer I2C 3.3V interface
- ArduFlyer/APM 2.5.x compatible Status LEDs for ARM and GPS