DJI 2.4GHz BlueTooth Data Link
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The DJI 2.4GHz Datalink is designed for use with the DJI Ground Station iPad app or PC programme. It provides a connection between the Ground system and the Air system using DJI bidirectional data communication modules, allowing users to fly along pre-set waypoints.
1. Friendly interface design;
2. Joystick control on touch screen;
3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go;
4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go;
5. Flight route template;
6. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported;
7. One key takeoff & landing;
8. Flight simulator supported;
9. Customized joystick mode supported;
10. Accurate flight time monitoring;
11. Three map orientations setting;
12. Voice guidance function;
13. Real-time alarming function;
14. Routes saving and reloading supported;
15. Chinese and English UI supported;
16. Cloud Storage supported;
Flight control systems supported:
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
iPad Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version.