Eagle Tree Eagle Eyes
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The EagleEyesTM FPV Station integrates four of the main components you need for FPV on the ground, at a cost that's lower than many of the individual components presently available!
The new EagleEyesTM FPV Station provides all of the following features:
* Receiver Diversity
* Antenna Tracking
* Four Channel A/V Distribution
* Programmable Low Voltage Alarm
Here are the specifications:
* Two video inputs -NTSC/PAL, using your video receivers of any frequency. Video Input 2 is adjustable to match Video Input 1. Note that only one input needs to be used, if you are not using the Diversity feature.
* Two audio inputs – Two monaural audio inputs are supported. Audio Input 2 is adjustable to match Audio Input 1. Note that only one input needs to be used, if you are not using the Diversity feature.
* Four A/V outputs – Four video outputs (75 ohm) and four "line level" audio outputs
* Power Input – Power input range approximately 6V to 14V. Barrel style power input with standard 2mm center pin.
* Two Servo Outputs for pan and tilt trackers – Unit is capabable of delivering 5A burst output to drive even large pan/tilt servos.
* USB Port for connecting to PC, for live PC display of telemetry and firmware update. Note: A standard USB "Mini-B" cable is required for these features, but not included.
* Encasement – Heavy duty clear heatshrink
Here is a video demonstration of the tracking function of the EagleEyes FPV Station, with the ReadyMadeRC.com pan/tilt tracker.