FRSKY Taranis Plus 2.4Ghz Radio Control
Improving on the classic and reliable FrSKY Taranis.
The question on everyones mind: What is new?
- Haptic feedback
- Blue backlight, night ops style.
- Better potentiometers and feedback on the sliders and knobs (sensitivity)
- Improved internal wiring
When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability, they now offer their first full transmitter system.
- Full Telemetry RSSI alarms: warns you of signal reception problems before disaster can strike
- Self test of the transmitter antenna
- 16 channels, more when combined with external module
- 60 model memories
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3 to 17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Voice or custom sound alerts
- USB and SD card slot for system expansion
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current 2.4 systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software
- Super low latency for ultra quick response (9ms)
- Large 212×64 backlit LCD screen
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock: program locked to aircraft – limited to FrSky receivers running PXX protocol
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
- Selectable flight mode: 1, 2, 3, or 4
- 2 timers, count up or down, throttle percentage, talking, etc.
- Trims: Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
- Standard trainer jack
- ARM Cortex M3 32bit 60MHz
- Integrates with CompanionTX; a FREE computer program that is a transmitter setup buddy. CompanionTX (Windows/Mac/Linux) is used to set-up models with the wizard, save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup.
- USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, R/W to the microSD card and integrate with CompanionTX
- Sticks and pots can be calibrated by the end user
- Multiple language support (Radio arrives configured for English language)
- Open source community-driven firmware, so unlike with major manufacturers if you need a special function or have good improvement suggestions just raise your voice, and don’t be surprised if it’s implemented a couple of days later! Visit http://www.openrcforums.com to meet the developers!
It’s no wonder people have been excited about this new transmitter. This hobby has never seen a more reliable and more affordable radio. FrSky has an excellent reputation for building high quality, highly reliable telemetry systems. The Taranis takes everything they have learned and pushes it to the next level!
Taranis X9D Plus+
NiMH Taranis Battery
US 2-pin wall charger
*All Remotes are in Mode 2 and is shipped in a foam cushioned cardboard case.