HeadPlay HD Goggles
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The new HeadPlay HD FPV Headset is packed full of features that every FPV enthusiast will enjoy.
This headset was designed from the ground up with the FPV pilot in mind, with quality, performance and comfort at the forefront. The headset gently rests on the forehead/cheeks spreading the weight out evenly, which compared to many video goggles which rest on the bridge of the nose instead.
Three straps securely hold the HeadPlay HD in place while at the same time blocking light coming in from the outside. The end result is a cinematic experience that is sure to impress. This headset is a great choice for FPV pilots that struggle to find a traditional FPV goggle that meets their Interpupillary distance (IPD). Instead of each eye having to look through separate optics, the new HeadPlay HD presents the pilot with one large screen.
The beauty of this headset sits in the high resolution LCD HD display. The screen is bright and clear and will only go to blue screen on total signal loss, which is perfect for FPV if signal quality is low. If signal is lost 100% and the screen does go to blue screen, the switch back to signal is sub 1 second when any usable signal comes back.
There is an integrated 32ch 5.8GHz receiver built into the headset combined with easily accessible channel and menu controls. The smart menu is a breeze to use, even while flying. With 32 channels to choose from on the receiver you can fly with your friends who are also on 5.8GHz
Easily connect HD video sources like the Connex HD, DJI Inspire, LightBridge, Paralinx, Teradek or even a TV to the headset via the HDMI input. Alternatively you can connect any other A/V source via the A/V input. For example you can connect your ground station or other video receivers on 900MHz/1.3GHz/2.4GHz etc.
1280x800px HD gloss screen.
Integrated 5.8GHz receiver.
32 channel receiver designed by RangeVideo. Super sensitive and works with Boscam/ImmersionRC/Fatshark. All channels. Channel switch by push-button and LED segment display on top of goggles.
Connect the Headplay HD goggles directly to your Connex HD, DJI Inspire or DJI Lightbridge system. See in HD to make better aerial videos.
External AV input.
Connect your 900MHz/1.3GHz/2.4GHz external FPV audio video receivers to the Headplay HD. Bring new life to your old FPV setup. Try it with the super crisp and bright Headplay HD.
- Screen resolution: 1280×800
- Field of View: 72 degree
- Fully adjustable picture via intuitive menus
- Control via button panel (distinct button design for "blind" operation)
- Rugged design with extremely durable materials
- Very high comfort
- Adjustable straps
- Different density foam pads allow you to adapt the goggles to your needs.
- Weight: 400g (excluding battery)
- Easy to clean optics
- Current consumption 340mA@12V
- Supply voltage: 6-15V Recommended 2S LiPo
- Reverse voltage protection
- HDMI type C (HDMI-in)
- XS9JK (latched high end connector): Power Supply, Video-in, Audio-in, Ground, 5V out
- SMA antenna connector
- 32 channel 5.8GHz A/V receiver
- 8 segment display
- Sensitivity: -90dBm
Frequencies (MHz) (Newest Version):
- Band 1: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
- Band 2: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- Band 3: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
- Band 4: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880
- Band 5: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917 (Raceband)
- Built-in speaker with volume control on buttons
- 2 Different lenses (to adapt to personal immersion wishes)
- 1000mA 2S hard case battery
- 30cm Cable (1 foot) with barrel type battery connector
- 250cm Cable (8 feet) with AV-in, Audio in and barrel connector
- 2 Face foam packs (different densities to allow comfort adjustment)
- Firmware upgrade cable