Hyperion HP-EOS0720i Charger
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
1~14 cells Li-Poly, Li-Ion or A123 charger / balancers
1~16 cells NiCad / NiMH
1~12 cells Sealed Lead Acid
DC Output: 20.0A, 500W max per port (Total 1000W)
DC Input: 10.5~28V
Discharge Limits: 5.0A, 40W max (per port)
Dual Integrated balancers
Temperature Sensor Port
Sync mode for Li-Poly & LiFe
Comes with 2 PQ/HP and 2 JST XH adapter boards
Specifications & Features:
- Built -in Hyperion LBA10/300 Balancers with 300mA max balance rate per cell
- 12-bit Resolution Balance Circuits for max accuracy
- STORE MODE for LiPo, LiFe, and LiIo allows fast and simple charge/discharge to 60%~70% capacity for proper storage of Lithium Batteries = long battery life
- CYCLE MODE for Lipo, Life, LiIo, NiCd, and NiMH
- Built-In DISCHARGE function
- TCS – Terminal Capacity Selection during charge to speed charge and/or increase battery Cycle Life
- TVC – Terminal Voltage Control for LiPo, LiFe, and PB
- Rich Data Displays via LCD display during and after charging and balancing
- USB PC Port for Firmware upgrades, and PC Control & Data Suite Software System, which allows full control of the charger via PC, Data Logging, Memory Management, and more.
- Temperature Sensor Ports & Temp Stop settings*
- Power Supply Amperage Control to allow reliable charging with lower-output power supplies
- Power Supply Voltage Control works in concert with Amperage control to insure the charger does not overload your variable power supply
- Adjustable Power Sharing % between Outputs (DUO) when low-output power supply is in use.
- Input Cable with 4mm Male Connectors + Clamps
- Output Cable Set(s) Included, with 4mm Connectors
- Integral, Thermostat-Controlled Cooling Fans
- 16-Character, Yellow Backlit LCD Data Display(s). Highly visible in all conditions
- 20 User-definable Memory Positions per port (40 total for DUO series). Unlimited Storage and upload of memory sets via EOS SUITE software.
- * Temp sensors available separate: #HP-EOSTMPSEN ** Firmware upgrades only available if/when improvements are identified in future.