iCOM IC A15 Airband Radio
Mongrel Gear Australia now stocks the affordable iCOM IC A15 Airband Radios – The perfect radio for the RPAS Pilot.
IC-A15 Icom’s most affordable (VHF) Air Band Transceiver (For ground and air operations)
- Simple operation
- Rugged construction
- Output power 5.0 W (PEP) 1.5 W (CW)
- Loud audio output (BTL Amplifier – 700mW)
- Full air band coverage (118-136.975 Mhz)
- 200 memory channels (8 character alpha tagging)
- BP232N Li-Ion battery supplied (18 Hrs typical)
- Side tone function, with standard G.A. headsets Icom Auto noise limiter (ANL) reduces pulse noise
- Water resistant construction (IPX4)
This radio is available under the terms of a special permit from the ACMA and does not meet the current ACMA standard. Users should assure that the radio meets the performance requirements of their particular application. It is the only iCom hand held radio currently available for use in Australia.