ImmersionRC 25mW 5.8Ghz TX
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Lightweight, powerful, 25mW 5.8GHz transmitter.
Transmits Video and Telemetry Data for GPS and Antenna Tracking Systems
FPV flight was hampered in its early years by the rapid spread of 2.4GHz R/C gear. This equipment caused interference on 2.4GHz A/V links which made them unusable.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The onboard switching regulator easily powers connected 5v cameras with a clean, noise-free power source, with enough power to drive power-hungry HD cameras.
The standard, polarized, locking FatShark/ImmersionRC connectors ensure that critical connections cannot work free during flight, and can never be inserted backwards.
- 25mW output power
- SMA Antenna Connector (wire antenna on certain models)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5v cameras (including HD versions)
- Weight: 20 grams
- Size: 57 x 34mm
- Input voltage range: 6 – 16 v
- Input power: 1W (25mW), 1.5W (100mW)
- Completely legal in Australia without the need for a license.