ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz Nexwave DUO V4
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
ImmersionRC's newest version of their popular 5.8GHz diversity receiver, the DUO5800 V4 now with 32ch.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link (Groundstation Link) for direct single-cable connection to the ImmersionRC Groundstation (soon to be released)
- >-90dBm typical sensitivity (using NexWaveRF module technology)
- SMA female antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Compatible with 'DC Short' antennas (such as the Cloverleaf, and SPW)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz as standard, with 32 channel mode supporting most competitor's transmitters.
- Audible Low-battery alarm, Duo5800v4 uses a switching regulator for lower power consumption, and runs much cooler
- Inputs filtered against nearby 2.4GHz and UHF R/C radios.
- Input voltage 6-16V DC (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
- Duo5800 RaceBand Receiver
- 2 standard 5.8G whip antennas
- 1 power cable with bare wire leads and 2.1mm barrel connector
- 2 30cm a/v cables with female RCA connectors