ImmersionRC RF Power Meter
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
*** NOTE *** The attenuator may induce additional inaccuracy. Results may show up to 2dB (+/-) deviation from reality. Can not be used to compare directly to labelled RF output power.
Sensitive and precise. The RF Power Meter takes the guesswork out of uplink and downlink power and antenna measurements. Calibrated on all bands used in RC modeling, from 35MHz through 5.8GHz
- Affordable RF power measurements, a fraction of the cost of similar equipment
- Measure pulsed, and continuous RF power levels (e.g. UHF, and A/V Downlinks)
- Calibrated on all common bands used for modelling, and especially FPV
- 50dB of dynamic range (-50dBm -> 0dBm without the external attenuator)
- Readout in mW, or dBm
- A unique device, introduced to allow the modeling community to precisely measure transmitter power levels, and even test and compare antennas.
The ‘600mW’ transmitter installed on your FPV/UAV system, what does it really emit?
The ‘2dBi Omni, coupled to it, does it really work as specified?
These kinds of questions are often considered when theoretical range calculations don’t match reality, but answering these questions can be expensive.
Connect via the supplied 30dB SMA attenuator to high power A/V transmitters, and the power output level is displayed directly on the integrated LCD display. +/- 0.5dB accuracy even on the 5.8GHz band.
Install in place of your A/V receiver, with the transmitter at fairly close range, and measure the power level that your receiver will see. This includes the Transmitter power level, connector losses, transmitter antenna gain, free space losses, and receiver antenna gain.
Testing with a system on the ground is much safer than testing while airborne.
Connect to a directional antenna, and measure the actual radiation pattern.
Production/After Sales Service
Useful on a small production line, to confirm the output power of FPV/UAV equipment, and also as a tool to test returned equipment.