MAVLink-OSD V1.0 for ArduFlyer
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and it is fully compatible with original MinimOSD.
This board can be used for AIOP / Arduflyer / ArduPilot-Mega. MAVLink-OSD with switching DC/DC stepdown powersupply to maximize efficiency on power system. No more heating problems when using this OSD board.
Default firmware is original, but we suggest using the MinimOSD-Extra firmware. The MinimOSD-Extra firmware is written by Gábor Zoltán.
You can find further information here – https://code.google.com/p/minimosd-extra/
Hardware Setup Information (original Wiki):
- ATMEGA328P Microcontroller
- MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
- 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
- Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
- Supported NTSC & PAL
- FTDI connector
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Graphical configurator tool
- Dimension: 19mmx39mm(no include connector)
- Weight: 5g/6g(include cable)
- MAVLink-OSD x 1
- UART 4Pin cable 150mm x1